We’re hiring and we couldn’t be more excited to find our newest team member! We are looking for an exceptionally dependable, friendly, organized and self-motivated studio assistant to join our growing small business. This is a hybrid position that will encompass three key areas: 1. Client Services, 2. Admin + Sales, and 3. Production + Order Fulfillment. You will be working both remotely and in our Southfield, MI design studio 1-2 days per week.
Here are the details for the position:
Part-Time Studio Assistant
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Assist owner/lead designer with project & design calendar management
- Admin support for new client on-boarding, management of client CRM and management of studio design and production calendar
- Sales support for new client inquiries and nurturing through the consultation to booking process; Telephone and email
- Assistance in marketing via social media, Pinterest, and blogging etc.
- Conduct research for special projects, blogging, newsletters
- In studio support for order packaging, quality control, and invitation assembly work. Ordering of office supplies and maintaining proper supply levels
- Off-site support for pickup and deliveries at print shop partners, order shipping via Fedex/UPS/USPS, and occasional errands both business related and personal to our owner
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally with team and externally with vendors and clients
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Shopify, Google Suite, Canva, Trello, Tave and/or Mailchimp a PLUS!
- Prioritization and planning skills
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds and do light physical work
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel within the Oakland/Wayne County area via own transportation
- Reliable computer and internet for daily client and project needs
- Very Flexible Schedule with availability to work on short notice.
- Seeking a long-term investment with a genuine desire to assume a very hands-on role. We understand the appeal of trying out various positions, but we’re focused on hiring people who are commitment-focused and who are ready to grow with our creative small business
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour based on experience
How to Apply:
Submit your application HERE: https://form.jotform.com/210618275118049
**NO CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE – APPLICANTS NOT APPLYING CORRECTLY WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.**
All of our team members are required to wear a mask including anyone entering the studio space. Meetings are conducted via Zoom.