We’re hiring and we couldn’t be more excited to find our newest team member!
We are currently looking for an entry level Project Coordinator to join our team! The ideal candidate will be a creative at heart who is extremely organized, loves systems and processes and thrives in a fast-paced environment!
In order to apply and be considered for this role please submit your application HERE: https://form.jotform.com/231484164087156
IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATION TO ABOVE LINK – You will not be considered for this role.
About The Company and The Position:
Established in 2007, Lepenn Designs is a luxury stationery and graphic design studio based out of Metro Detroit, Michigan but we work with discerning clientele from all over the world. We are a fast-paced graphic design, stationery and branding design studio focused on the wedding, corporate and social event industries. We believe in nurturing our clients and providing them with a top notch experience as we guide them through the process of creating one-of-a-kind stationery they will cherish for a lifetime. Due to our hard work and dedication to our craft we have been called upon to design for numerous celebrities, high profile clients and organizations. We have been recognized on both local and national levels through print and digital publications including The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, BRIDES magazine, VOGUE, Essence, Metro Detroit Weddings, Washingtonian Weddings and many more!
The Project Coordinator role is a hybrid position that will encompass three key areas: 1. Client Services, 2. Admin + Sales, and 3. Production + Order Fulfillment. You will be working both remotely and in our Southfield, MI based design studio 1-3 days per week.
Responsibilities and Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Client project calendar scheduling & management
- Admin support for new client on-boarding, management of client CRM and management of studio design and production calendar
- Sales support for new client inquiries and nurturing through the consultation to booking process; Telephone and email
- Excel spreadsheet management for client addresses and seating
- Client support for invitation wording and etiquette advice
- Follow up with clients and event planner partners to ensure all needs are being met
- Following LD best practices and workflow while providing input on improvements for our systems and processes
- Assistance in marketing via social media, Pinterest, and blogging etc.
- Providing support for business development and growth
- Participation in staff meetings, client meetings and continued support of the owner and graphic design team
- Conduct research for client projects (materials, suppliers, vendors etc)
- In studio support for order packaging, quality control, and invitation assembly work. Ordering of office supplies and maintaining proper supply levels
- Off-site support for pickup and deliveries at print shop partners, order shipping via Fedex/UPS/USPS, and occasional errands both business related and personal to our owner
- Special projects as assigned
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Two or more years of experience in client-facing, administrative or project management roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally with team and externally with vendors and clients
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail and planning skills
- Strong customer service ‘client care’ skills
- Demonstrated solid business decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player with ability to deal professionally with others in high stress situations
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and do light physical work
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships, deliver and receive constructive feedback and welcome challenges rather than avoiding them
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the Oakland/Wayne County area via own transportation
- Reliable laptop computer and internet for daily client and project needs
- Seeking a long-term investment with a genuine desire to assume a very hands-on role. We understand the appeal of trying out various positions, but we’re focused on hiring people who are commitment-focused and who are ready to grow with our creative small business
- Full time hybrid position working remotely and from our Southfield, Michigan studio
- Monday to Friday, Day shift, 25-35 hours/week
- Salary starting at $19.00 per hour
- Paid time off and holidays
- Employee stationery discount
Submit your application HERE: https://form.jotform.com/231484164087156
**NO CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE – APPLICANTS NOT APPLYING CORRECTLY WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.**