The holiday season just hits differently when you live in a winter wonderland like Detroit! I’m talking hot cocoa, fuzzy blankets, and ice skating under the Christmas lights with freshly falling snow. These feelings of magic and wonder are just what I set out to capture when designing these custom velvet invitation boxes for my client’s 15th wedding anniversary! This fabulous winter wonderland design features grey velvet suede fabric, silver foil printed snowflakes and a frosted acrylic invitation. Experiencing the wonder of snow and wiping off frosted windows is the exact feeling I wanted my client’s guests to have after receiving these custom winter wonderland invitations in the mail, especially since they live in California!
When to choose custom luxury boxed invitations?
- When you want to be many, many steps above a “traditional” wedding invitation
- When you want to submerge guests into the feel of your event before they even arrive
- When you want a functional keepsake that you and your guests can hold onto for years
- When you’re looking for a completely top-tier design that will standout in the mail
- When you want to get tons of messages from your guests about your fabulous invitations
I absolutely love a beautiful boxed invitation! From elegant and classic styles to unique and creative ones, they’re always showstoppers!
Want to see another boxed invitation suite? Then check out these Pretty In Pink Bat Mitzvah Invitation Boxes. And don’t forget to check out more of my work on Instagram or my last blog post to see another Silver Wedding Invitations suite.